2011 Membership Renewal
The Trust has done some great things over its first year, including the Citizen of the Year awards, raising money for the club, events for fans, and fundraising for charity. Behind the scenes we’ve also been looking into many things, including transport, grants, juniors teams, and community projects…. And all of this is only possible thanks to you, our members. We mean this sincerely – thank you very much.
We do hope that you renew your membership for the 2011/12 season. You can either renew your membership online CLICK HERE
…Or see us on the stall in the clubhouse for the early home games this season.
Membership is still only £5 Adults and £2 for under 16s. If you have any queries relating to membership please do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please stay with us for the journey!
Photos top to bottom:
1. The Brakes – what we’re all here for.
2. Steph Devlin, winner of the 2011 Citizen of the Year, organised by the Brakes Trust. (Photo: Morris Troughton)
3. Brakes Trust Chairman Peter Davis meeting Chris White MP at the launch of the Trust.
4. Over £1200 raised for Help for Heroes in the Trust’s first year. Here Major Elizabeth Murray receives a cheque for money raised by the Citizen of the Year event.
5. New sponsors Mask-arade, a local company, introduced to the club. (Photo: Morris Troughton)
The small print
Membership is by annual subscription, nominally to coincide with the playing season for the first team of Leamington F.C. and does not relate specifically to the anniversary of the original date of a member’s application. New applications and renewals for the next season will be accepted from the end of the previous playing season onwards and the deadline for renewals will be the 16th of October.
Please don’t forget to renew, because, according to our rules, if a member ceases to be a member, the share registered in his/her name will be cancelled and the amount subscribed for the share is to become the property of the Society.