Covid measures on our minibus
Due to the unusual times we’re in, we’ve made a few changes to our rules and procedures surrounding minibus transport. Top priority is, of course, the safety of everyone.
The minibus is cleaned before and after each use – especially those areas which receive the most regular contact. On trips, extra ventilation will be used – including the roof and side windows. The aisle seats and the middle seat next to the driver will be out of use, meaning a lower full capacity on trips. We have also invested in a contactless card reader.
We ask users to please:
- Sit in the window seats and leave the aisle seats free unless with family/household members.
- Be considerate to our drivers and other passengers.
- Consider wearing face covering if possible.
- Arrive with cleaned hands.
- Have contactless payment or the correct amount ready.
- Adhere to Government guidance and Club Code of Conduct re covid precautions.
We understand that different individuals have different experiences, expectations or requirements with regard to staying safe from Covid. If you have any concerns or feedback then please do not hesitate to contact us here.