Open Fans Forum at Leamington FC ground
The Trust is pleased to announce a club-wide open fans forum, allowing fans to discuss issues with representatives from the various parts of the club.
To make it interesting, we’re going to follow a theme based on the BBC Question Time format. Nominated questions will be submitted in advance (albeit not shown to panel members), and these will be followed by debate around each area. It’ll be a chance to get an insight into the workings of the different aspects of the club, and see how we can move forwards together as the club progresses.
The panel will include:
– Paul Holleran, Manager, Leamington FC.
– Jim Scott, Chairman, Leamington FC Ltd.
– Peter Davis, Chairman, Brakes Trust.
– Stuart Crutchley, representing Leamington Lions FC.
– Mark Davidson representing the Leamington Brakes FC.
– Terry Angus, independent. (Retired professional footballer, father of Dior Angus. Wikipedia link)
– A player from the Leamington FC first team.
The Trust’s Jim Miller will be performing the David Dimbleby role for the evening.
The forum will be on Friday 18 November, starting 7:30 in the clubhouse at the New Windmill Ground. Entry is of course free, and the bar will be open too.
Question submissions now closed.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday for what promises to be an interesting and engaging event.
Thanks to everyone who attended, thanks to people who submitted questions, and many thanks to Paul Holleran, Jim Scott, Mark Davidson and Stuart Crutchley for giving up your Friday evening. This was a great event, thank you all.